In Showa 11 (1922), Gichin Funakoshi brought the Ryukyu Karate to the mainland - this is where the history of the Shotokan and modern Karate started. About 100 years from there Hirokazu Kanazawa, the Shotokan's successor, presents a new interpretation of the Kata
in this video series. In this approach, the process of inhaling and exhaling will become one with the Kata. This video treats the basic Kumite and the Hangetsu breathing technique.
- Part 1: Breathing Technique "Wa no sen"
-Kihon ippon kumite
- Part 2: Breath Training Kata "Hangetsu"
**This is a special order item:
- These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service.
- Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances.
- Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.