This issue of Gracie Mag contains the following articles:
- Father Figure: Pointers from knee-on-belly king Mauricio Gomes and his 50 years of Jiu-Jitsu plus his reflections on Master Rolls Gracie, the golden age of the gentle art, and his son Roger's future in MMA- The one he plans to watch from afar.
- What We Learned From The Champions: With over 3,200 participants in attendance, the stars of the biggest Jiu-Jitsu championship of all times filled the four days of competition with precious lessons.
- The Course of Clark's Career: Get to know a bit about the story of Carley Gracie's son, a young black belt born in California who has been teaching Jiu-Jitsu since he was 16 and is carving out a place for himself in the gentle-art elite.
- The Strong Man of Arabian Jiu-Jitsu: Rodolfo Vieira cements his place at the pinnacle of comptition with loads of pressure, solid judo and an efficient guard.
- Guide to Side-Control: Size renowned black belts impart their insight on execution of Jiu-Jitsu's most popular immobilization.
- The Paths to Sideward Supremacy: Rodolfo Vieira teaches four paths to immobilizing your opponent through and through.
- Questions For The Danish Hitman: A glimpse into the mind of Martin Kampmann, a contender for the post of number one UFC welterweight challenger.
- The Giant Knocks: On a three-fight winning streak in the UFC, mark Hunt is already gearing up for more audacious plans among the big boys.
- Chael: Unabashed or trash talker?
All set to embark for Brazil to face Anderson Silva, Sonnen doesn't mine his words, to make things in Rio de Janeiro all the hotter.