In the new edition of this best-selling video, Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming instructs and demonstrates The Eight Pieces of Brocade, one of the most popular sets of Chinese healing exercises. These gentle breathing, stretching and strengthening movements activate the Qi energy and blood circulation in your body, helping to stimulate your immune system, strengthen your internal organs, and give you abundant energy. With both a sitting and standing set, anyone can practice these simple and effective exercises in as little as 20 minutes a day.
Known in China as the Ba Duan Jin, The Eight Pieces of Brocade has been practiced for over 1,000 years. Also included are the "secret words" - poems and songs that have been used to pass this knowledge down from generation to generation, which contain the key to each of these ancient medical qigong movements.
This DVD edition includes a detailed and fascinating qigong lecture by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, with over an hour of additional explanation and instruction for each of the qigong movements and the history of The Eight Pieces of Brocade.
- Two complete sets of exercises (sitting & standing)
- Time-tested, traditional Chinese healing art
- Modern scientific explanation of healing principles
- Narrated in English, with original Chinese poetry narrated by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
- In-Depth Instruction of Qigong Theory & Movements in a Classroom Setting
**This is a special order item:
- These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service.
- Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances.
- Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.