This recently produced martial arts documentary explores the spiritual and philosophical connection between todays great martial artists and in doing so, expose the viewer to rare interviews and filming of their daily training. Includes on location filming at the Shaolin temple and the Wudang Mountain in Beijing. Also includes segments on Aikido with Doshu Moriteru Ueshiba instructing at the Aikikai Honbu dojo, and also segments on Kyudo, Kendo, Wushu, Taichi, and Karate.
- Aikido - Moriteru Ueshiba
- JKA (Karate) - Masahiko Tanaka
- JKS (Karate) - Masao Kagawa
- SKIF (Karate) - Hirokazu Kanazawa
- ISKF (Karate) Teruyuki Okazaki
- Shaolin Kung Fu - Monk De Yang & Monk De Ru
- Wudang Mountain - Priest Yuen and Priest Bing
- Beijing Kung Fu - Master Sheng Li
- Beijing Wushu - Sifu Zhao Ping
- 2003 All Japan Kendo Championships
- All Japan Kyudo Federation
**This is a special order item:
- These items can take between 1-2 weeks to arrive here before they are ready to be shipped out by the selected courier service.
- Special order items are not eligible for return or exchange under any circumstances.
- Please review product details carefully before adding these items to your shopping cart.
Please Note: If you place an order for other items, they will be held and shipped together with the special order item when it is available. Alternatively you can place separate orders so your regular items will be shipped sooner.