Welcome to Budovideos.com!
Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
US & Canada Toll Free:800.451.4828
The Largest Selection of Martial Arts Products in the World!
Be the first to review this product
Sign up for price alert
Only 1 left
Click on image to zoom
Introduction to Tien Shan Pai: Celestial Mountain Kung Fu is a comprehensive introduction to this popular northern style of Chinese Kuoshu. Grandmaster Huang, Chien-Liang, 64th generation Grandmaster of Tien Shan Pai, provides details about the system s history, characteristics, philosophy, and technique.
Through the use of detailed explanations, multiple-angle photographs, and authentic primary sources, Tien Shan Pai's vast array of skills is presented, including:
• Basic stance training within the context of Tien Shan Pai
• Warm-up exercises and kicks to promote flexibility, increased circulation, and healthy joints
• Detailed instruction of Mei Hua Quan, one of Tien Shan Pai s signature forms
• An overview of Tien Shan Pai s fighting techniques as taught by 63rd generation Supreme Master Wang, Chueh-Jen, "Double Broadsword King" of China
• Power training for martial applications
• Qin Na techniques and applications for self-defense.
Written as a collective preliminary text, Introduction to Tien Shan Pai provides valuable insights for every reader, whether a beginner or an accomplished practitioner.
Email to a Friend
Click the checkbox to add-on to the product above, or you can click here to select all
Add to Wishlist
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.