Welcome to Budovideos.com!
Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
US & Canada Toll Free:800.451.4828
The Largest Selection of Martial Arts Products in the World!
Be the first to review this product
Sign up for price alert
Only 1 left
Click on image to zoom
Introduction to Tien Shan Pai: Celestial Mountain Kung Fu is a comprehensive introduction to this popular northern style of Chinese Kuoshu. Grandmaster Huang, Chien-Liang, 64th generation Grandmaster of Tien Shan Pai, provides details about the system s history, characteristics, philosophy, and technique.
Through the use of detailed explanations, multiple-angle photographs, and authentic primary sources, Tien Shan Pai's vast array of skills is presented, including:
• Basic stance training within the context of Tien Shan Pai
• Warm-up exercises and kicks to promote flexibility, increased circulation, and healthy joints
• Detailed instruction of Mei Hua Quan, one of Tien Shan Pai s signature forms
• An overview of Tien Shan Pai s fighting techniques as taught by 63rd generation Supreme Master Wang, Chueh-Jen, "Double Broadsword King" of China
• Power training for martial applications
• Qin Na techniques and applications for self-defense.
Written as a collective preliminary text, Introduction to Tien Shan Pai provides valuable insights for every reader, whether a beginner or an accomplished practitioner.
Email to a Friend
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.