This Issue of Black Belt Magazine Contains:
- Filipino Martial Arts 101: Black Belt Hall of Famer Julius Melegrito provides the voice of experience in this practical primer on the fighting arts of his homeland.
- What You Don't Know About Knife Attacks: An ex-KBG agent who's also a master of combat sambo, systema, and judo discusses what works and what doesn't against edged weapons.
- SIKH Warrior Ways: The Far East isn't the only source of ancient fighting arts. This article introduces the rare weapons art of gatka, which is alive and well in India.
- The Last Jedi Master: The martial arts community recently lost Jerry Poteet, a first-generation student of Bruce Lee. This tribute recalls some highlights from his storied life.
- Training For Reality-Based Fighting: Black Belt Hall of Fame member Tim Larking talks about his proven method of quickly developing skill at personal combat.
- The Fine Arts of Grappling: Meet Marcel Louzado, an authority in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Kodokan judo and wrestling, and let him help you hone your ground game.
and much more...