This issue of Black Belt Magazine contains:
- AIKIDO AGAINST AGGRESSION: Choke, punch, knife thrust, kick-- all these attacks fails when they take on Morihei Ueshiba's art of peace. Instruction Guillermo Gomez demonstrates.
- ALISTAR OVEREEM: Read Black Belt's in-depth analysis of the skills of the fighter who stopped MMA bulldozer Brock Lesnar in his tracks at the UFC 141.
- 10 MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS: "Big" John McCarthy, MMA's pioneering referee, looks back on his career in the cage. Which fights left their mark on the man closest to the action?
- BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO THE SIDE KICK: A veteran instructor guides you step by step through the most powerful technique in the martial arts. If you don't know it, learn. If you know it, review.
- KETTLEBELL TRAINING: In this exclusive interview, senior RKC instructor Dr. Mark Cheng explains what hard-style kettlebell training offers martial artists and why you should be doing it.
- THE MARTIAL ARTS OF SHERLOCK HOLMES: Eric Oram is the real-life wing chun master behind the moves of the fictional hero. Read how he influences what you see on the silver screen.