The Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Blue to Purple Curriculum DVD series has 4 DVDs with a total of 164 techniques.
The BJJ Curriculum was created to develop all aspects of the fight game to take each student to their highest possible level for each belt.
Marcello teaches the most important techniques, tricks and details that speed up the learning process and facilitates the performance of each movement.
You will learn effective positions, how to attack and defend, counters and re-counters, guard passes, and set-ups to use when fighting more advanced training partners.
Some example techniques you will learn are:
* Monteiro Attack to Omoplata
* Advanced De La Riva Hook Control Position
* Spider Guard Sweep Kicking the Opponent's Backside
* Triple Attack on the Mount
* Basic Tomonagi Takedown
* De la Riva Hook to Basic Helicopter Sweep
* Spider Guard Counter to Achilles Control Position
* Flying Armbar
* Underhook Butterfly Sweep to X Guard Sweep With Takedown
* Escaping the Choke From Your Back Going Into Half Guard