This archive contains the most complete collection available of documents on all aspects of Aikido, Daito-ryu aikijujutsu, and other Japanese martial arts. It includes hundreds of articles, interviews, essays, and events replete with thousands of photos.
Aiki News - later renamed Aikido Journal - began as a small newsletter first published in 1974 and eventually grew into one of the most respected magazines dedicated to Aikido.
- 26 years of back issues of Aiki News / Aikido Journal
- More than 4,300 page scans in resizable format
- Each issue presented in Acrobat PDF format with article links
- Special Bonus: 4-hour audio lecture on Aikido history by Editor-in-chief Stanley Pranin
- Added Bonus: Complete Encyclopedia of Aikido written by Aikido Journal Editor Stanley Pranin published in 1991 presented in PDF format. 238 pages including hundreds of biographies and terms, a dojo directory, chronology of Morihei Ueshiba, and a subject bibliography
Note that this DVD product is for viewing on a computer with installed DVD-ROM player and contains files in the Acrobat PDF format. The audo files are in Windows Meda (wmf) File format that can be listend to on virtually any computer using a Windows operating system.